July 10, 2020
Analyst - Research
The Asia Group, LLC is now accepting applications for a part-time research analyst, with a flexible start date of August 10, 2020.
The Asia Group is a strategic and business advisory firm that supports Fortune 500 corporations with market entry and expansion strategies and complex conflict resolution initiatives in the Indo-Pacific. The Asia Group’s clients cover a broad range of industries, including: aerospace and defense, autos, civil aviation, energy/extractives, financial services, ICT, pharmaceuticals, transportation, entertainment, and hospitality.
The Asia Group is looking to hire an analyst to support the firm’s research team. The research team provides clients with regular updates on significant political and economic developments that shape markets and the business environment.
Candidates should have or be working toward an MBA or a master’s degree in international relations, political science, economics, Asian studies, or a related field. Candidates with just a bachelor’s degree but significant relevant work experience will also be considered. The ideal candidate commands a strong understanding of global macroeconomic trends, business climates, and political dynamics across Asian markets. Experience in graphic design and social media is preferred.
- Conduct market, industry, and political research and analysis
- Assist in developing engaging graphics and videos for distribution
- Track market and industry developments impacting client equities
- Provide background information to support memos, reports, and briefing materials for clients
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- Close attention to detail
- Strong understanding of geopolitical dynamics in Asia
- Self-starter and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with eagerness for professional development
- Demonstrated familiarity with Asian market dynamics and/or private sector experience
- Experience with Adobe creative suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere Pro
All interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the relevant application forms at https://theasiagroup.com/careers/.