June 25, 2019
Analyst - Events & Special Projects
The Asia Group, LLC is now accepting applications for an Events & Special Projects Analyst to join our Washington, DC office.
The Asia Group is a strategic and capital advisory firm that positions clients, ranging from Fortune 100 multinationals to innovative startups, for success in established and emerging markets across the Asia-Pacific region. Our team includes a diverse mix of partners, principals, senior advisors and staff possessing decades of government and private sector experience. Our corporate philosophy emphasizes teamwork, collegiality, creativity, and entrepreneurialism. Our operational culture is fast-paced and demanding yet strives to be flexible and fun. Through our foundation, we give back to our local community in Washington and in the Asia-Pacific. Beyond the pursuit of professional success, our leadership team actively embraces the challenges and opportunities associated with growing a highly successful firm, including by investing time and energy in mentoring and developing staff.
The Events & Special Projects Analyst will serve as an integral member of The Asia Group’s operations team. The analyst will have the opportunity to work with virtually all members of the team across country and industry porfolios to execute events in a high stakes business environment. A demonstrated ability to excel under pressure, engage clients and guests with poise and clarity, and work collaboratively within TAG are expected. The analyst will also help support foundation initiatives as needed, particularly in regards to new partnerships, volunteer activities, and social media content generation. A commitment to social impact and corporate citizenship is a must. A competitive candidate will have a demonstrated experience working on events, hospitality, and other logistical matters.
- Provide logistical and event support for all levels of client and VIP engagements, including high-level meeetings, book discussions, and special receptions;
- Help coordinate and execute internal firm events and team-building activities;
- Support development of The Asia Group Foundation’s existing partnerships and help coordinate volunteer opportunities for staff;
- Conduct thorough and meticulous due diligence on potential foundation grantee organizations;
- Generate content for The Asia Group Foundation social media platforms and monthly foundation newsletter;
- Contribute to branding and design materials as needed
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- BA or equivalent, ideally in hospitality, communications, business, or other related field
- Team player with strong willingness to collaborate and communicate
- Self-starter and ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail and excels under tight deadlines
- Outstanding research and writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and experience with PowerPoint, design skills a plus
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.