January 13, 2020
The Asia Group (TAG) is now accepting applications for a Graphic Designer to join our team on a full-time or part-time basis.
The Asia Group is a strategic and capital advisory firm that positions clients – ranging from Fortune 500 multinationals to innovative startups – for success across the Indo-Pacific region. Our team includes a diverse mix of partners, principals, senior advisors, and staff possessing decades of government and private sector experience. Our corporate philosophy emphasizes teamwork, collegiality, creativity, and entrepreneurialism.
The Asia Group is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team to support a range of creative, innovative, and visual projects across the firm. This role will involve supporting and enhancing a number of existing projects and deliverables – such as powerpoint decks and email newsletters – as well as creating new products and templates.
The ideal candidate will have experience creating a range of graphics that help communicate ideas, strategy, and data insights effectively in the business setting.
- Work closely with client teams to create graphic elements that enhance powerpoint decks, word documents, and other products.
- Design new powerpoint, word, and other templates to be used across the firm.
- Create graphics for the TAG Daily Asia newsletter.
- Support updates to the website.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- At least three years of prior work experience in graphic design.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Can-do attitude and willingness to provide strong support and balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Flexibility with respect to working and communication hours.
- Knowledge of or interest in Asia’s business, political, and cultural landscapes is desired.
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and at least ten design examples to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
January 31Apply Here